Euro Scalper Pro is a trading signal that executes a scalping strategy as we can see from the name. The system works 100% automatically. The dev claims that the system allows us to scalp on the market like a pro.
We can get those signals for $197 for a month or for $1997 annually. This pricing is several times more expensive than the similar signal services cost on MQL5. Considering its extremely high price, it is a con that the refund policy is not included.
Is Euro Scalper Pro good?
The presentation doesn’t include backtest reports or verified trading results. Without this sort of important informatiom, it’s difficult to say something for sure.
Features of Euro Scalper Pro
The presentation provides us with various explanations about what we have to expect from the system and its performance.
- Euro Scalper Pro can cover our account with completely automatic orders execution.
- We may do whatever we want instead of sitting in from of a PC.
- We can get signals from the main account.
- It’s possible to copy trade them from the master account.
- We have to work with the system through the MT4 platform.
- We should be sure that extra fees won’t be charged.
- It’s possible to get started without previous trading experience.
- The developers claimed that they stopped the service when they have enough clients subscribed.
- The system can be set up within several minutes.
- We can start working with it without trading experience.
- The system can work from our PC or VPS.
- It’s possible to trade automatically.
- We can reach support if we want the devs to help us.
- The site supports various languages.
There’s a possibility to register via their referral link. There are several steps ahead:
- The account should be registered on XM or IC Markets.
- We have to find it for $1000 or €1000.
- We should send our account number for the developers to check.
- If everything is alright, we can start using the service.
What strategy does Euro Scalper Pro use?
- The system is a scalping-based trading solution.
- We can only trade EURUSD.
- There’s no information provided about on what time frame ethe system works on.
Backtesting vs live trading results
The presentation does not provide us with information about backtest reports. It’s a con because we have no idea if the system was properly tested before release.
We have only this short video of a generated report provided. This doesn’t look trustworthy. The core treason is that those trading results aren’t verified. Usually, the developers publish them on the site that can verify trading experience. We have several ones like: Myfxbook, FXBlue, FXStat, or MQL5. So, for now, it’s impossible to trust this report blindly.
The core team
Euro Scalper Pro has a page on Trustpilot with 36 reviews that form a 4.7/5 rate written.
There are many negative testimonials that warn us from using this service.