GOLD EAgle is a robot that can be used on the Forex market to make profits. The presentation explains to us how the system can manage orders on the real market. So, we decided to take a closer look at it.
The current price is $149 for a copy when the previous one was $249. We have no rental options available. Anyway, the MQL5 platform allows everyone to dowload a demo copy of the robot for free. So, we can check settings and perform backtest on the terminal.
Is GOLD EAgle good?
We can’t claim this for sure because the robot should fit everyone’s trading style.
Features of GOLD EAgle
Let’s talk about the system and its features:
- The robot can perform orders on the account automatically.
- It manages orders on Gold only.
- The core strategy is a Grid of several orders.
- So, it tries to close a grid for profits by adding some extra orders.
- We are allowed to open orders on the same trading account manually.
- The robot is delivered with set files.
- We can rely on a user manual if we have some questions.
- It can open trade in aggressive or conservative modes.
- There’s a news filter applied.
- We will get proper files for conservative trading.
- It can work with a Hedge type of account.
- We can work with a double-direction Grid feature.
- There are no extra explanations about it.
- The leverage can be 1:200.
|Trading Terminals||MT4, MT5|
|Strategy||Grid plus Martingale|
|Recommended Leverage||from 1:200|
What strategy does GOLD EAgle use?
- The robot works with a Grid of orders strategy.
- We can use it on Gold only.
- There’s no information about the time frame provided.
Backtesting vs live trading results
The presentation includes only a screenshot of the backtest’s growth chart. Also, the modeling quality was 90%. This means it didn’t use real spreads.
Gold Eagle works on a real Cent RoboForex account. The leverage is common–1:500. It has the maximum drawdowns at 80.3%. The maximum deposit load is 206%. So, this account is a high-risk one. The win rate amounts to 77.6%. The absolute growth has become 465.86%.
The robot generates profits every month.
The last three orders were the recovering with x9 Martingale after losses.
The robot executed 1194 orders when the best trade was $1093.12 when the worst was -$210.50. The recovery factor is 10.44 and profit factor is 2.14. The system can get 707.74% annually.
We have only Gold traded.
The core team
Evgenii Aksenov has a 216,001 rate. He has four years of the MQL5 experience, 34 products and 13 signals in his portfolio. His systems have a 4.7 rate based on 820 reviews.
We have a negative testimonial where a trader explained why the system doesn’t work properly. The trader tried default setitngs and customized but couldn’t manage orders right.