Happy Forex is a trading solution that was developed by a well-known Happy Forex company. The developers are well-known on the Forex market. We have a solid presentation that provides us with plenty of explanations.
Is Happy Forex good?
Yes. The system can cover us with stable performance and significant monthly profitability.
Features of Happy Forex
The presentation has much information about how the system performs and what we have to expect from it.
- It can work completely automatically for us. It’s a pro because we don’t need to sit in front of the PC the whole time.
- There are three sets of settings available.
- It will let our account be consistently growing.
- We can work with a low drawdown on our account.
- There’s a Grid of orders strategy implemented. It requires several times more margin to work stable on the market.
- It can apply Martingale to recover if huge losses occurred.
- The core terminal to open orders is MT4.
- We can run the system with a news filter. This feature allows us to skip wrong hours to trade.
- The spreads shouldn’t be higher than 4 pips. This requirement is needed to keep our account profitable.
- There are ten robots and one indicator provided as extras for free.
- We can decide what hours we’d like to trade.
- The system can work with risks that we can bear.
- They can be set in percentage to the balance.
- It’s possible to manage the size of Grids.
- We can get our deals protected from rough market moves via SL and TP levels.
- The account size can be any.
- The tick data of 99.90% was picked to test.
- It follows FIFO rules working on the market.
- The account types allowed to trade are: Micro, Mini, and Standard.
- EURCHF and AUDUSD are core pirs to work with.
- The main time frame is H1.
- We can rely on 24/7 support directly from the developers.
- We should work on an ECN account only.
- It automatically auto-detects 4 and 5 digit quotes.
There are two packages available on the board that vary by the number of real licenses. The two-license pack is available for €299. The four-license pack costs €499. The package has some extras like support, free upgrades and updates, and, the most important, a 30-day refund policy. We can enjoy 10 EAs and Happy Indicators Pro for free.
|Strategy||Grid and Martingale|
|Price||€299 and €499|
|Money Refund||30 days|
What strategy does Happy Forex use?
It works with a combo of Grid and Martingale strategies. These strategies require several more times of the margin to keep deals profitable.
Backtesting vs live trading results
The robot was tested on the H1 time frame based on the GBPUSD tick data. It used the data period between 1999 and 2010 years. We have a modeling quality of 89.88%. It worked with a deposit of $1000 that turned into $41,677 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.59. There were 6631 orders closed by the robot. The win rate was good: 74% for short and 75.20% for long trading direction.
The robot works on a real account on the average-known broker–ForexMart. The account is nominated in USD. The system works with 1:500 leverage on MetaTrader 4. Verified track record means that the data is completely trustworthy. It was created on June 18, 2021, deposited at $2.500, and withdrawn at $1,500. Since then, the absolute gain has become 52.95%. We can expect that the system will make approximately 4.28% monthly. The maximum drawdown is 18.71%.
The system has performed 194 deals with 4280.8 pips. An average win is 56.40 pips when an average loss is -54.62 pips. It has been working with a win rate that varies much between directions: 61-76%. An average trade length is 9 days. The profit factor is 2.25. It’s a great number to work with.
There are two pairs performed. The most stable is AUDUSD with 118 deals closed. It provided $403.33 of the total net profits.
Happy Forex works with Grid of orders without Martingale.
The advisor looks like a stable solution to work in 2022.
The core team
The developers created a profile on Forex Peace Army. Former and current clients have written 28 reviews. The current rate is excellent–4.7.
There are plenty of positive reviews. People claim that they are profitable with the robots designed by Happy Forex.