Happy Gold is a Forex expert advisor designed to trade Gold only. Its developers are the Happy Forex company. They have an average presentation among other companies.
Is Happy Gold good?
The system is quite young to tell something about it for sure. The system makes profits on the market, but it’s hard to predict its profitability in half a year or so.
Features of Happy Gold
We have united the following explanations, details, and other information in the list below:
- The advisor can work automatically for us on the terminal. We are able to do whatever we want.
- We have a “modified ZigZag indicator that tracks and connects extreme points of the chart, the distance between these points being equal or higher than the percentage specified for the price scale.”
- The system executes several strategies like Swing, Grid, and Scalp.
- We can work with XAUUSD.
- The main time frame is M15-H4.
- The advisor follows FIFO rules.
- The system places stop losses at 24 pips.
- It’s quite a deep number.
- It can be used on the following systems: Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- We can work on the MT4 and MT5 terminals.
- We have to have approximately $100 on the deposit.
- There are no following strategies like Martingale, Hedge, or Grid applied.
- ECN broker is a must.
- We can work with 4 and 5 digit brokers.
- We can use two or five real account licenses at the same time.
- The system can rely on updates and upgrades.
- “The license is for the first month, and then you will automatically receive a free lifetime license on your email. You will pay for the license once only.”
|Trading Terminals||MT4, MT5|
|Money Refund||30 days|
The offer looks typical for Happy Forex. They didn’t come up with something better than pushing 10 extra EAs in the package where more than half of them are scams. The first pack with two licenses costs €299 when the five-license pack costs €499.
What strategy does Happy Gold use?
- The developers don’t reveal details about the strategy behind the system.
- We can trade Gold only.
- The time frames are from M15 to H4.
Backtesting vs live trading results
The developers provide a report of XAUUSD on the M30. The modeling quality was 99.90% with 10 pips spreads. An initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit has become $518.26. The profit factor was 1.40. The maximal drawdown amounted to 21.36%. It has been traded 202 orders with 91% of the win rate for shorts and 91% for longs.
We may note that the robot works better on the real account than it handled past data. Usually, it’s the opposite when trading results are much worse than backtests.
It’s nice for developers to share trading results with us. So, we can check how the system works with current data and what results it can achieve. The advisor has been running a real account on VT Markets automatically with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has both a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on June 09, 2021, and deposited at $5000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 103.04%. An average monthly gain is 22.45%. The maximum drawdown is 8.24%. It has a good monthly growth and trades with acceptable drawdowns.
The system has closed 63 orders with 2593 pips. An average win is 61.22 pips when an average loss is -79.22 pips. The win rate is 75% for longs and 96% for shorts. An average trade length is only 5 minutes. The profit factor is 4.31.
The advisor has made more profits on shorts ($4563) then on longs ($588).
Most of the trading activities have occurred during the European trading session.
The account is run with huge risks to it. The system has to lose only six deals to lose 10% of the balance.
The robot doesn’t keep orders on the market for a long time. It acts like a scalper.
We may note that the monthly profitability went down.
The core team
Happy Forex has been existing on the market for years. They have designed many trading solutions. A lot of them are scams, and they haven’t been updated for a long time.