Happy Neuron is the last published solution by a quite-known company called Happy Forex. They exist on the market for years. The presentation is simple and includes nothing special. We are here to help you with making the right decision.
Is Happy Neuron good?
The system has an insanely long period of huge drawdowns. We can’t be sure that this will be overtaken anytime soon.
Features of Happy Neuron
Happy Forex has simple and not informative presentations because they don’t care about it. This one isn’t an exclusion.
- We may expect that the robot will trade for us on a terminal.
- It was designed to work on the MT4 platform.
- The main strategy is based on “modules that work on recurrent neural networks to determine market sentiment analysis with news filters.” It sounds like a joke.
- We can trade 25 cross pairs: AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/NZD, AUD/USD, CAD/CHF, CAD/JPY, CHF/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, NZD/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, NZD/CHF, NZD/JPY, AUD/CAD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- The only time frame to start working is H4.
- We have to use the advisor on an ECN account only.
- It works under NFA rules.
- The system is allowed to be used on the 4 or 5 digits brokers.
- The installation process can take several minutes.
- We can start trading without proper trading experience.
- The system needs a PC working 24/7 or VPS.
- We can work on Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, and Linux systems.
- We have various risks that we can work with.
- “Conservative risk starts from $5000 on balance ($500 for micro and $50 for cent accounts).”
- “Normal risk starts from $3500 on balance ($350 for micro and $35 for cent accounts).”
- “Aggressive risk starts from $2000 on balance ($200 for micro and $20 for cent accounts).”
The robot can be bought for 349 EUR. The package includes a copy of a product for working on a real account, unlimited account number switch. The pack includes 10 EAs where many of them have become scams long ago. The devs don’t care about their updating. The devs claim that “The license is for the first month and will be automatically free renewed for a lifetime on your email. You will pay for the license once only.”
|Trading Terminals||MT4, MT5|
|Money Refund||30 days|
|Recommended Deposit||From $2000|
What strategy does Happy Neuron Use?
- We don’t know the details of the strategy behind it.
- We can work with all pairs.
- The only time frame to trade is H4.
Backtesting vs live trading results
Happy Forex usually doesn’t post backtest reports of its products. This one is not an exclusion. We don’t know if the system was properly tested to understand how it handled the past tick data.
Trading results that were verified by Myfxbook or FXBlue are an important part of making decisions about the system nowadays. Happy Forex usually provides us with them. Happy Neuron has been working on a real USD account on Fort Financial Services with 1:500 leverage automatically. We have a track record and trading privileges verified. The account was created on September 15, 2020, and deposited at $50,000. Since then, the absolute gain is +169.62%. An average monthly gain is 8.16%. The maximum drawdown is sky-high – 67.16%.
The robot has executed 6732 trades with 44,876 pips. An average win is 15.04 pips when an average loss is -51.59 pips. The win rate is 88% for longs and 86% for shorts. An average trade length is still two days. The profit factor is 2.01.
The system works with all available on the terminal symbols. None of them was lost.
It works during the Asian, a bit during European and an hour of American market.
It trades equally during a week.
It runs the account with quite low risks to the balance.
The advisor trades without Martingale.
The monthly profitability goes down. We don’t know the reason for this.
The core team
The system runs a page on Forex Peace Army. There are many accounts published where several of them were lost.
People haven’t written anything about the system that was published several months ago.