Happy News is a system that belongs to the portfolio of a pretty-known company called Happy Forex. The presentation provides us with information about the system’s features and other details, but it lacks backtest reports.
We can buy a copy of the system for €299. The package is featured by two licenses. The five-license pack costs €499. We can also enjoy ten robots and one indicator that are provided for free. The developers provide us with a 30-day refund policy.
Is Happy News good?
Yes, the system is good to go after proper customizations. We also expect that the robot will receive some updates that will increase its stability.
Features of Happy News
The developers wrote a presentation that explains how the system works and what features it has. We have systemized everything in the following list.
- We can expect that the system covers us with automatic orders execution.
- It executes orders only on the MT4 platform.
- The advisor places pending orders to be on the market right after news is released.
- So, it’s a pretty safe way to trade high-impact news periods.
- There’s a Forex Factory calendar that provides us with relevant news updates.
- It doesn’t perform orders using Grid, Martingale, Cost Averaging, Arbitrage, and other risky strategies.
- We can customize what news we would like to trade.
- The system provides shartings on the trading charts.
- It requires that the GMT Offset was set properly.
- We can work with the Admiral Markets broker.
- The account should be low spread and low slippage.
- The account balance has to be higher than $100.
- It automatically identifies 4 and 5 digit charts.
|Strategy||High-impact news trading|
|Price||€299 and €499|
|Money Refund||30 days|
What strategy does Happy News use?
- The system trades high-impact news periods.
- The developers don’t disclose currency pairs to trade.
- We don’t have details about the time frame revealed.
Backtesting vs live trading results
The presentation isn’t featured by backtest reports. Most likely, it’s because of the system’s nature where the news can’t be added to backtest tick data.
The robot works on a real USD account automatically. We don’t know what broker was chosen. The system could provide $900.11 of the profit. The current balance is $6467. We have no orders floating on the market.
The robot has provided 16.2% of the total return. An average monthly gain is 6.8%. The maximum drawdown is -5.2%. The accuracy is high and stands at 96.4% after updates. The robot has a 3.54 profit factor. It’s a pretty solid number. An average trade frequency is 0.2 delas daily. The account was created 115 days ago.
The current ROI is 1.41. The risk of ruining the account is acceptable–0.6%. It works with a short trade length, 0.6 minutes. An average result is $32.15.
The system hasn’t lost any order on the Sell direction.
There are four magic numbers for every pair with its own settings.
The system skipps trading Monday.
Most of the orders are traded at 3 p.m.
The advisor started trading actively in January 2022.
The advisor doesn’t trade every week.
The core team
The developers support a high level of transparency. They created a profile on Trustpilot. We have thirteen reviews published where all of them are positive.
We’d like to note that the system could satisfy clients. So, they came and wrote positive feedback.