Happy Power is a trading advisor that belongs to the Happy Forex family. The system has some explanations about how the robot will work on a real account. So, we decided to check the system and see how it performs.
We can purchase an advisor for €325 for a copy. The package is featured by ten advisors at once. We would like to note that many of those robots aren’t profitable. There is an unlimited number of real or demo accounts. There’s a 30% discount for already existing users. The license is for the first month and will be automatically free renewed for a lifetime via email. We can also rely on a 30-day refund policy.
Is Happy Power good?
The system works with a Grid of orders strategy. This can pressure our margin much. So, not so many users would like to use these risky strategies.
Features of Happy Power
The presentation includes information about how the system works and what we have to expect from the robot if we decide to purchase it.
- The system was designed to help us with automatic orders execution on our terminal.
- The advisor has an articulate technology behind the service to calculate entry points precisely.
- The algorithm can self adapt to the market.
- The developers bring machine learning to understand how the system acts on a terminal.
- It works with the following strategies like: Price Action or trading around Support and Resistance.
- We also have a Grid of orders behind the service.
- We have to start with $1000 on the balance.
- We should work on an ECN account only.
- The advisor supports five-digit charts.
- We can set the robot to trade very quickly.
- We can work on Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, and Linux.
- The devs provide us with MT4 and MT5 copies of the system.
|MT4 and MT5
What strategy does Happy Power use?
- The system is focused on working with price action strategy.
- We can trade with the EURCHF.
- Trading is possible on M30.
Backtesting vs live trading results
There’s a EURCHF backtest report provided that was received after testing the system on two years of data on M30. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. An initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit has turned into $516.32. The profit factor was 2.19. The maximum drawdown was 19.57%. There have been 680 trades traded with an accuracy rate of 73.40% for short and 76.76% for long trading directions.
The system opens orders on a real ForexMart account with 1:500 leverage on MT4 automatically. The account has a verified track record. It was created on November 30, 2021, and deposited at $1000. Since then, the total gain has become 47.42%. An average monthly gain is 21.55%. The maximum drawdown is high at either 28.43%. We have only three clients tracking the trading results.
The system executed 623 deals with 4363.1 pips. An average win is 15.28 pips when an average loss is -20.53 pips. The win rate is 73% for long and 80% for short trading positions. An average trade length is 2 days. It has 2.47 of the profit factor.
The advisor trades two directions equally.
It focuses on opening orders during the European session.
Wednesday with 169 deals is the most traded day.
The system keeps using a Grid of orders that is risky.
Happy Power provides 16.6% in January so far.
The core team
We don’t have details about the team to check. The one thing we know is that the Happy Forex company has already developed many EAs including Happy Way, Happy Neuron, Happy MartiGrid and many others. Unfortunately, most of their systems failed or are not as effective and good as the devs claim.
There’s a Happy Forex page on Forex Peace Army. We may note many accounts stopped or blown. There are five reviews with a 3.5 rate written.
Unfortunately, the customer comments haven’t mentioned Happy Power.