Happy Way is a trading solution that can help its owners with executing orders completely automatically on the terminal. The presentation is short and not informative enough. Nevertheless, let’s check what we have.
The offer is similar for all Happy Forex products. There are 2 packages offered. The first package is available for €299 and it includes two licenses, the second one costs €499 and comes with five licenses. We can rely on a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Is Happy Way good?
The advisor is mediocre. The system works with low profits and high drawdowns.
Features of Happy Way
We have gathered all the information about the system in the following list.
- The system was designed in order to cover us with automatic execution of trades.
- It follows the market direction and calculates the best entry points.
- The system can be a combo of a trend and price action strategy.
- The system doesn’t receive information from indicators and works with a Grid plus Martingale combo.
- The Grid strategy allows placing more orders to catch the market moves. Also, this requires much more margin to be performed.
- So, as a result, it’s possible to trade any cross pair.
- It can work for all traders well.
- We can work with any account size from hundred dollars to thousands.
- The advisor has received a lot of multiplier features.
- The system can support working with FCA and FCS rules.
- We have leverage of 1:500.
- The advisor executes orders quickly and frequently.
- The minimum balance should be $15.
- There are 10 other EAs applied to the package.
- Most of them have blown accounts in the past.
- Trading is possible on Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, and Linux.
- We can work only through MT4.
- We should have over $1000 on the balance to work with Standard lot sizes.
- The trading frequency is 24/7.
- Trading is possible through any ECN-supported broker.
|Strategy||Grid and Martingale|
|Money Refund||30 days|
What strategy does Happy Wayuse?
- The system mostly focuses on working with Grid and Martingale strategies.
- The core pairs are USDCAD, AUDUSD, AUDCAD, CADCHF, and AUDCHF.
- We can work on any time frame.
Backtesting vs live trading results
Alas, the presentation isn’t featured by relevant backtest reports. So, we aren’t not allowed to check the final report that would show us how the system worked with the past data and what results it received.
The advisor has been running a real USD account on ForexMart with 1:500 leverage automatically. It receives technical indicators data from MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on June 21, 2021, and deposited at $2,500. Since then, the absolute gain is 13.90%. An average monthly gain is 1.60%. The maximal drawdown is 18.89%. We have only one trader who tracks the results.
The system has performed 137 deals with an average win rate ranging from 66% to 70%. An average trade length is 20 days. The profit factor is 1.92.
The system works with low-medium risks to the balance where the advisor has to lose 33 orders in a row to lose 10% of the balance.
The advisor works with the mentioned Grid of 3-6 orders.
This year has been going profitable so far.
The core team
The Happy Forex company runs a page on Forex Peace Army. There are five testimonials published that form a 3.542 rate. We may note various stopped accounts where the robot from the ten EAs pack worked.
So, the comment about Happy Way mentioned that the robot wasn’t profitable for this user.