Lux Algo is an indicator that should be used to show us when it’s the right time to get into an order, with what parameters, and in what direction. The devs insisted that the system can enhance our trading experience. It’s time to figure out what intel is correct and if we can trade better with this solution.
Is Lux Algo good?
We don’t think so. The developers have been avoiding providing us with relevant trading results for years. If those systems were profitable, the devs would like to make profits, using them.
Features of Lux Algo
We have prepared a list of settings, details, and other information about the system.
- The developers redesigned the presentation. So, much information was removed from the site. We don’t know the reason for this.
- They insisted that they are #1 in the Forex world.
- We aren’t ready to trust this blindly.
- Another claim is about 15,000 traders who enjoy the service.
- It’s a pretty controversial statement.
- This information is impossible to be checked.
- There’s a set of indicators that can help us to follow financial institutions on the market.
- The system provides us with automatic delivery of the signals when they appear.
- The developers share a Discord channel with us.
- All signals are real-time ones.
- If the market goes in the wrong direction we can expect that the signals will be updated.
- We are allowed to cancel our subscription anytime.
- We can see what the discord channels look like.
- There are some details about indicators provided.
We have three subscription packages and one lifetime offer available. One-month subscription available for $67.99. Three-month subscription costs $143.97 (was $203.97). The annual subscription costs $489.99 (was $815.88). The ultimate lifetime appeared several days ago. We can purchase the system for $1197. It’s twenty times higher than it costs on MQL5. All packages are featured by a premium indicator suite on tradingview, VIP Discord Access, signal settings optimization experience, and free lifetime updates. We have no money-back guarantee applied.
|Price||$67.99, $143.97, $489.99, $1197|
What strategy does Lux Algo use?
- We don’t know details about strategies. Usually, they are price action or trend.
- The devs provide no info about time frames.
- The same we have when we talk about cross pairs.
Backtesting vs live trading results
The developers decided not to share with us backtest reports. It’s a huge disadvantage because the system before being released has to be tested. As a result, we have no final report with details about win rates, profit factor, drawdowns, and so on.
The owners have never provided trading results verified by Myfxbook, FXBlue, FXStat, or MQL5. This means that they don’t make money using their software. All of this brings high risks that the system can simply not fit current market conditions and the devs didn’t know anything about it.
The core team
There are some positive testimonials published on the site.
Lux Algo runs a page with a 4.2 rate based on 210 reviews on Trustpilot.
There are a lot of people who weren’t satisfied with the service quality that they had to experience.