Powerhouse EA is a combination of four expert advisors of Responsible Forex Trading company. The vendor boasts that this is the most advanced FX robot capable of providing trading methods and mechanics that are not found in other systems. The vendor claims that the FX EA can provide an average monthly profit of 5% with its default settings. You can buy this FX robot for $497. The package includes an installation guide in the form of a PDF manual and videos, free updates, and free support. A 30-day money-back guarantee is present for the product.
Is Powerhouse EA good?
The vendor provides real live verified results that show low drawdown but the profits are not high indicating an ineffective approach. When compared to the market average, we find the price is exorbitant.
Features of Powerhouse EA
Some of the important features of this FX EA that make it stand apart are:
- It includes the auto trading parts of four RFT expert advisors namely, The comeback Kid,Ranger, Vigorous, and Gopher EAs.
- Due to the combined action of the four EAs, the trades are closed rapidly resulting in a low drawdown.
- A monthly profit of 5 to 8% is possible as per the vendor.
- It works only on the MT5 terminal.
- The EA can work on 13 trading pairs simultaneously.
- 19-year backtesting has been conducted successfully for all 13 trading pairs.
- Smart filters are used to ensure seamless operation of the strategies resulting in low drawdown and maximum profit.
- Flexible settings are present to accommodate different types of risk levels.
- Protective SL settings are present which users can customize.
- For low-risk trading mode, the vendor recommends a minimum of $20k deposit with the leverage of 50:1.
- For medium risk level, the recommended deposit is $10k with the leverage of 100:1.
- For the high-risk level, the minimum recommended amount is $5k with the leverage of 200:1.
|Strategy||4 RFT strategies|
|Money Refund||30 days|
|Recommended Deposit||$5K to $20k based on risk level|
|Recommended Leverage||From 50:1|
What strategy does Powerhouse EA Use?
As per the vendor, the FX EA uses the strategies of four different RFT EA’s namely the Comeback Kid, Ranger, Gopher, and Vigorous EAs. Each strategy has just a few settings making it easy to use. In addition to running four different strategies, the system can also cross-pair TP. The feature allows every strategy to actively work with one another resulting in higher profit and low drawdown.
Backtesting vs live trading results
Although the vendor states that 19-year successful backtesting has been completed, there are No detailed reports available. A demo USD account using the Trader’s Way broker and the leverage of 1:200 on the MT5 platform is present. The myfxbook verified account is shown below:
From the above trading stats, we can see that a total profit of 33.34% is present with a daily profit of 0.20% and a monthly profit of 6.19%. The drawdown is 12.50%. For an initial deposit of $5000, the account that started in December 2021 has completed 2,157 trades with a profitability of 59% and a profit factor of 1.95. From the trading history, we can see the lot size ranging from 0.01 to 0.03 is used. While the drawdown is low, the profits are not high indicating an ineffective approach. Further, the varying lot sizes indicate a risky approach.
The core team
Responsible Forex Trading company is founded by Ryan Brown. He has over 18 years of experience in FX trading. The developer team has more than 15 years of trading experience and 8 years of experience in algorithmic trading. Headquartered in the United States, the company specializes in creating advanced trading tools.