V12 Trading is a company that provides signal services for everyone who needs automated trading. It’s weird but the developers changed the monthly profitability from 3500 pips to 2000 pips. Most likely, those signals aren’t that profitable anymore.
Is V12 Trading good?
We can’t claim this for sure without relevant trading results provided.
Features of V12 Trading
We have systemized all features in the following list for your comfort.
- The current community includes 10108 active and 696 vip members.
- The developers have over nine years of trading experience.
- It can work with a win rate of 88% or so.
- There are free signals provided in the devs’ free channel.
- We have to execute them on a terminal, asap.
- The devs suggest we use a BDSwiss broker to perform orders.
- They let us receive signals for free after registering a real account and depositing it at €250.
- Those signals have the same intel provided: Currency Pair, Direction, Risk Advice, Stop Loss, and Take Profit levels.
- We have explanations that we have to work with three levels of Take Profits to get more after a market move.
- It’s possible to receive from four to six signals daily.
- The leverage is 1:400.
- There are various deposit requirements for various risks.
- We have a pip calculator provided.
There are three packages provided. We can rent the signals out for a month for €49, for three months for €119, and annually for €349. There are the following features available:
- Access to the VIP Telegram channel.
- 2000 to 7000 of the monthly pips.
- Up to 88% of the accuracy.
- 4-12 signals daily.
- Forex, Oil, Gold, Indices, and Crypto signals
- Signal format: Entry Point, Stop Loss, and 1-3 Take Profits.
- There’s a “500 EUR to 1,000,000 EUR challenge.
|Strategy||Scalping or Price Action (most likely)|
|Price||€49, €119, and €349|
|Recommended Deposit||From €250|
What strategy does V12 Trading use?
- We don’t know for sure details about strategies. Anyway, most of the signal companies work with strategies that focus on price movies: trend and price action.
- The same we have about the pairs that are allowed to trade.
- There’s no intel about the time frames mentioned.
Backtesting vs live trading results
The presentation isn’t featured by backtest reports that would show that the system was tested properly before being released.
We have a Telegram channel where the developers publish various information like free signals results, marketing posts, trading ideas, and so on. This post is a free trading signal for AUDUSD. We have data about an entry price, three take profit levels, and stop loss level.
We can check those trading results where from nine signals eight were closed for profits. The developers claimed that the transparency is 100%.
There are various screenshots about how successful trading was. Alas, it’s good but clearly not enough. The devs usually provide an account verified by Myfxbook, FXBlue, or at least FXStat or MQL5.
The core team
We don’t know details about the te but they have 11,494 subscribers in the channel.