Absolute is a trading solution that provides us with possibilities to scalp profits from the market. The advisor can be found on the MQL5 market.
Is Absolute good?
We can’t claim this for sure because the system works with a low profitability and high drawdowns. So, the final decision is up to you.
Features of Absolute
The presentation includes some features, settings, and details that could help us with making the right choice.
- We can expect that the advisor covers us with opening and closing orders on the market automatically.
- The core strategy is scalping.
- We are allowed to trade on MT5.
- We can also purchase a MT4 version of the robot.
- An expected win rate is 99.5%.
- This strategy is no loss scalping.
- It looks for reversal patterns to catch when the market turns around.
- The system doesn’t use a Grid or Martingale strategy.
- The win rate can be truly high if the robot uses SMA and Bollinger Bands indicators.
- The data period for testing was 2015-2020 years.
- The system protects orders on the market with proper SL and TP levels.
- We can choose the risks we’d like to work with.
- We have features like Trailing Stop and Spread Control.
- The advisor has to be used on a Hedge account type.
- The balance has to be over $200.
- We have to trade with leverage from 1:50.
- A VPS service will be a good option.
The price was changed from $75, $195, to $99 for a single real account copy. It’s possible to subscribe for $30 monthly. We can download a demo copy of the robot for free.
|Trading Terminals||MT4, MT5|
What strategy does Absolute use?
- The system works with a scalping strategy, catching the reversal moves.
- GBPUSD and EURUSD are the pairs to trade.
- We can open orders on the M30 time frame.
Backtesting vs live trading results
There’s a report that was received after testing GBPUSD. The data was from 2015 to 2020 on the M30 time frame. The modeling quality was 100%. An initial deposit was $3,000. The leverage was 1:200. The robot has provided $3,665 of the total net profit. The recovery factor was 7.65 when the maximum drawdown was 0.06%. The system has traded 351 orders with accuracy of 100% for shorts and 99.41% for longs.
The system keeps working on an account that was created on WELTRADE automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MT5 platform. The account has a verified track record. So, we can trust the data we are looking at. It was created on February 25, 2021, and deposited at $1,000 only. The absolute gain has become 32.92%. An average monthly gain is 2.43%. The maximum drawdown is 10.65%. It’s a high number compared with the monthly gains. Four investors check the account trading results.
The system closed 104 deals with 693.2 pips. The average win is 6.73 pips. It hasn’t lost any order at all. An average trade length is a bit higher than 20 hours 51 minutes. There’s no profit factor because no orders were lost.
EURUSD is the most actively traded pair with 59 deals closed.
The robot works with the European trading hours.
Monday, Tuesday, and Friday are the less traded days.
The system works with dynamic TP levels.
This year has brought only profits.
The core team
Aleksei Ostroborodov is a developer from Russia who runs a company–Smart Forex Lab. His has a 19,079 rate. There are 11 products and 18 signals in his portfolio that were demo downloaded 1428 times.
The presentation is featured by only positive testimonials about how the system works.