Athena is a trading advisor that was developed by the EliteCurrenSea company. The system can work with average profitability of 8-25% monthly. It’s a solid number for a paid advisor.
The offer suggests we pick one of the options. The first price is €799 for an annual subscription. The fitime package includes a copy of the robot and it’s available for €999. We can work with it from a managed account. There is a 20-35% fee that varies depending on the account. We have to pay the following commissions: $400–35%, $800–30%, $5,000–-25%, $15,000–20%. Unfortunately, none of these packages includes a refund policy.
Is Athena EA good?
The system keeps an account profitable, but making the final decision is up to you.
Features of Athena EA
The presentation includes various testimonials about how the system works. We have grouped the most important ones in the following list.
- Athena EA was designed for the purpose to open and close orders completely automatically.
- The monthly profitability can be up to 25%.
- We can work with the robot from MT4.
- The settings can be customized as we want.
- We can check trading results to be sure that the system is good to go.
- The owners won’t charge extra fees over the mentioned pricing.
- We have all control over the robot the whole time.
- It’s possible to trade with acceptable drawdowns that are lower than 30%.
- The developers claimed that there’s a possibility of losing a month.
- It was mentioned that Price Action and Swing Trading are the main strategies.
- The market moves are utilized by a Grid of orders.
- It requires us to work with the robot on a VPS service.
- We can rely on relevant support.
|Strategy||Price Action and Swing Trading|
|Price||€799 and €999|
What strategy does Athena EA use?
- Price Action and Swing trading are the core strategies.
- We don’t know the pairs the system supports.
- The time frames weren’t mentioned as well.
Backtesting vs live trading results
The developers decided not to share backtest reports. This looks suspicious because we don’t know if the system got proper testing before being released.
Athena EA has been running a real EUR account that was created on IC Markets. The leverage is common–1:500. The technical indicators data is received from MT4. The account has a verified track record that means that the data is trustworthy. It was created on January 07, 2021, deposited at €21,669.95, and withdrawn at €33,656.00. Its total gain is 192.88% with an average monthly gain of 7.25%. The maximum drawdown is 33.73%. The account has 13 traders who track the results.
There were 21,819 deals performed and -10,353.2 pips lost. This data means that the system is profitable only because of using Martingale lots. An average win is 6.43 pips when an average loss is 3 times deeper, -17.98 pips. The win rate is 69% for longs and 73% for shorts. An average trade length is 5 hours and 17 minutes. The profit factor is 1.65. So, this number is just right for a professional advisor.
The system gives a try to BTCUSD (-$891.18) and EURUSD (-$18,315.64) currency pairs. The other pairs weren’t focuselly traded.
The advisor works with dynamic SL and TP levels. Also, we may note that the EA does not trade with a fixed lot size.
The robot has been closed for three months of 2022 with profits.
The core team
There are two developers behind this service and the advisor: Nenad Kerkez and Chris Svorcik. Nenad Kerkez is an award winning co-founder of Elite CurrenSea. He is a regular contributor to Forex Factory, FXStreet, FXEmpire, Investing.com, as well public speaking events. Chris Svorcik is an experienced trader, analyst and a mastermind behind the Elite CurrenSea (ECS) since 2014.
The owners of EliteCurrenSea created a page on Forex Peace Army. We can find 86 reviews there with a 4.499 of the final rate.
The former clients mentioned in their reviews that the system is not profitable at all and that other solutions are too.