Pionex is a trading platform that allows people to work on the real market with crypto. We have much information provided about the system’s functionalities. That is what we are going to check in this Pionex review.
The dev highlights the following features of Pionex:
- Its bots perform orders for us automatically.
- They promise profitability higher than a HODL strategy.
- APR can vary from 15% to 50%.
- We can start trading with a balance as low as $50.
Does Pionex work?
We have systemized all useful information about the system in the following list:
- Pionex is a platform that gives access for trading crypto assets or using their bots.
- Its bots can find the best entry points to place an order on the market.
- It can provide us with more Bitcoin than the HODL strategy.
- The best period for trading is high-volatile periods.
- It can manage Arbitrage strategies.
- It trades when the market experiences active trading of various participants.
- An expected APR can be from 15% to 50% with low risk performance.
- The robot manages deals with a Grid of orders strategy behind it.
- There are sixteen strategies applied.
- It will be updated from time to time.
- The upgrade time takes six hours.
- We can work with 0.05% fees.
- It can work with a price range.
- The robot manages orders 24/7.
- The system can trade futures on Binance.
- We have to work with a balance of $50.
- We can trade with default settings that provide us with medium risks..
- The robot trades in the way that we may hold a short position in the perpetual futures market. At the same time, we can buy the same amount in the spot market, hedging the total investment.
- Our position is market neutral and we receive funding rates with our short position in the perpetual futures contracts that slows us to be protected from the market fluctuation.
Pionex: ease of accessibility
The system is easy to use. We have to register, customize a bot or bots, ans start trading.
All the products the platform offers run on the Pionex exchange.
There are 16 strategies. So, there can be Grid, Trend, Price Action, and other strategies.
It has a well-designed UI that provides us with information about current market conditions.
Pionex company overview
Time in business
The developers’ company is Pionex PTE LTD. It was founded in Singapore in 2019.
Pionex has been granted by the U.S. FinCEN’s MSB License. It’s the same license that Binance, Huobi, and multiple top exchanges applied for. This means that the firm prevents money-laundering and other criminal activities.
Security, community, reputation
We can work with the market through API keys. So, the system can trade for us, but it’s not allowed for it to withdraw an account. It’s great because we may not check it the whole time.
We have to register on the Pionex platform where we can decide what free products we should use from Pionex. Then, we have to create an account and deposit at least $50. After this, the robot that we chose starts trading.
Are there any fees or commissions with Pionex?
Traders are charged a 0.05% fee from every winning trade. It’s necessary to work with the balance of $50.
Does Pionex have an API?
Yes, it is. As we mentioned before, we can be sure that it only performs trades without getting access to our account.
Pionex: performance metrics
Unfortunately, we don’t have actual trading results provided. Anyway, there are positive testimonials written about people’s trading experience and gains.
What kind of support options does Pionex offer?
The developers provide welcome support. So, we can get our questions answered within several minutes.
Reviews of Pionex
Pionex has a company profile on Trustpilot. People have written 280 reviews about their trading experience.
So, we may note that they are satisfied with the system’s quality and bots functionalities.