Gunbot is a system that can help its owners to trade on their crypto portfolios. The developers claim that Gunbot is today’s best crypto trading robot. So, we decided to figure out how close this is to the truth.
The presentation includes plenty of information about the system and its functionality.
- There’s a lifetime license that has no restrictions.
- The developers run a community of over 7000 customers.
- They deliver support via Telegram group, email, Whatsapp and Skype.
- Traders can get personal support via TeamViewer.
- The owners claimed about upcoming bots.
- We are allowed to use it on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- The system has 14 approved strategies on the board.
- There are some indicators revealed: Bollinger Bands, Emotionless, Emaspread, BBTA, ATRTS, ADX, Gain, Ichimoku, MACD, MACDH, Ping Pong, SMACROSS, Stepgain, TSA and TSSL.
Does Gunbot work?
The system has various useful features that allows traders to be in touch with the current market conditions.
- We have a robot that will work for us completely automatically.
- We are allowed to work with any cross pair.
- The system gets automatic updates.
- There’s UI that keeps us in touch with market conditions.
- You can work with various exchanges at once.
- It works on the market 24/7.
- The robot uses advanced trading indicators, reversal trading (meant to be used during bear markets), dollar cost average down and more.
Brand: ease of accessibility
The system can be used easily by people with any level of trading experience.
What exchanges does Gunbot integrate with?
The bot supports the following exchanges: Binance, Binance US, Bitmex, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase Pro, Kukoin, HitBTC, Cex.io, Poloniex, Kraken, Huobi, and others (100+).
Strategy: reversal trading and cost averaging
The system works with reversal trading and cost averaging techniques. So, this can require extra margin because cost averaging usually works with a Grid of orders.
The developers claimed that the system has a welcome user interface that informs us about market conditions.
Gunbot company overview
Time in business
The developers created this service in 2020. They don’t provide information about their trading experience, social network accounts, etc.
Security, community, reputation
The system uses API keys to trade on the market. The community unites over 7000 traders. We don’t know how people treat the company without testimonials.
There are plenty of packages implemented. The Standard pack costs 0,0075 BTC, the Pro pack costs 0,0105 BTC, the Ultimate pack is available for 0,0175 BTC. There’s one lifetime license, free updates or upgrades, trading on one exchange at the same time, support, Crypto Sight profit tracker. A Trading View Addon for Gunbot can be subscribed for 0,003 BTC. You can get a TradingView lifetime license, copy trading possibilities, and work with hundreds of strategies. The settings pack is available for 0,012 BTC. It includes “Golden Bands” and “The Hybrid” strategies for Gunbot. Alas, the developers don’t provide a refund policy.
Are there any fees or commissions with Gunbot?
No, there are not. The developers don’t charge any commissions over subscriptions.
Does Gunbot have an API?
Yes. The system works, using API keys with the market.
Gunbot: performance metrics
There are no trading results to figure out whether the system is profitable or not.
What kind of support options does Gunbot offer?
There’s extra support available for 0,0055 BTC. It’s a one time payment. You can expect to have personalized support during the first installation and configuration, premium Telegram support group access, Installation and configuration via Teamviewer. Traders can get access to a Vip Zone where it’s possible to find settings for Gunbot, tutorials, tips and more.
Reviews of Gunbot
There are no testimonials provided that could explain how good the system is.